Itty Bitty City contest now under way
The annual Itty Bitty City scavenger hunt in downtown Fredericksburg is now under way.
Every summer, The Free Lance-Star, in collaboration with Fredericksburg’s Department of Economic Development and Tourism, runs the contest. It features small-detail photos that require the participant to search every nook and cranny of downtown Fredericksburg to find the itty bitty details that make up this great city. This scavenger hunt through downtown Fredericksburg is a great way to appreciate all of the architectural details that span four centuries, and prizes are offered to the winners. Here’s how it works:
- Pick up an Itty Bitty City form at the Fredericksburg Visitor Center (706 Caroline St.) or print the form on this website.
- Study the hunt boundaries to make sure you know where to look. All clues can be seen from public rights of way. Please remember to stay off of personal property.
- Find the objects in the images on the Itty Bitty form. Hints can be found in the Free Lance-Star paper and Fredericksburg.com on Facebook.
- Write what the object is and the address where you found it on the score card.
- Enter your completed sheet digitally on Fredericksburg.com. All entries must be submitted digitally.
This year’s Itty Bitty City contest runs through September 7. Look for more detail here.
No items found