FXBG Focal Point, May 2021
Here are some news items from Fredericksburg businesses in May 2021:
- Spirit Halloween Superstores LLC leased 21,350 square feet of retail space at Central Park Marketplace, 1771 Carl D. Silver Parkway, in Fredericksburg. Connie Jordan Nielsen, James Ashby IV, and Mark Banach handled the lease negotiations on behalf of the landlord.
- Automation Personnel Services Inc. expanded its office space with a 1,662-square-foot lease at Central Park Corporate Center, 1121-1440 Central Park Blvd., in Fredericksburg. Jamie Scully and Sharon Schmidt handled the lease negotiations on behalf of the landlord.
- Phosphene Studio is moving to a new location at 907 Charles St. in downtown Fredericksburg.
- Moore’s Balloon Décor and Moore’s Care Services leased 4,366 square feet of office space at 311 Central Road in Fredericksburg. Virgil Nelson handled the lease negotiations on behalf of the landlord.
- Dominion Youth Services Residential LLC expanded with an additional lease of 4,332 square feet of office space at The Shoppes at Westwood, 1931 Plank Road, in Fredericksburg. Chris Russotti and Jamie Scully handled the lease negotiations on behalf of the landlord.
- Your CBD Store will open in June in a 1,436-square-foot space at 2225 Plank Road in Fredericksburg. The store will sell organic hemp products, hemp oil, edibles, women’s wellness products, skin care and topical pain cream, and pet products.
The Department of Economic Development and Tourism will publish FXBG Focal Point at the end of each month. Send submissions to Economic Development Specialist Amy Peregoy at email@example.com.