Here are some news items from the Fredericksburg business community in April 2022:
- View the Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Q1 2022 Fredericksburg market reports.
- Ekko Title renewed its lease of 1,767 square feet of retail space at The Shoppes at Westwood, 1931 Plank Road.
- Field Management Services leased 2,750 square feet of industrial space at 310 Central Road.
- Callahan Properties, CLC, LLC leased 3,821 square feet of office space at 240 Executive Center Parkway.
- Spirit Halloween Superstores, LLC leased 10,000 square feet of retail space at Central Park Marketplace, 1771 Carl D. Silver Parkway.
- Focus Performance Center leased 18,236 square feet of industrial space at 1104 Summit St.
- 1211 Caroline Street, LLC recently purchased the 1,804-square-foot office building at 1211 Caroline St. from PDJ Holdings, LLC for $610,000 as an investment.
- Rappahannock Area Community Services Board has selected Joseph Wickens to be the agency’s Executive Director. He succeeded Jane Yaun, who retired April 1.
- Burke & Herbert Bank has announced several promotions for its greater Fredericksburg market. Jeff Rouse has been named senior vice president and Fredericksburg market president. Lee Pugh has been named regional director of commercial and industrial lending for the greater Fredericksburg and Richmond metro markets. Jeffrey Davis has been tapped to join the Fredericksburg commercial banking team; he previously managed the bank’s branch on Cowan Boulevard. The bank’s Fredericksburg commercial banking team also includes Fredericksburg-area locals Greg Mellors and Paul Covill.
The Department of Economic Development and Tourism will publish FXBG Focal Point at the end of each month. Send submissions to Economic Development Specialist Amy Peregoy at email@example.com.