It’s almost the most wonderful time of the year, and Fredericksburg is gearing up for the holiday celebration. Here are some of the highlights:
- The annual Holiday Open House Weekend will be November 13-14. Downtown Fredericksburg will look and feel festive for the occasion, and Santa Claus is rumored to be making some appearances and posing with children. Be sure to try out our annual Window Wonderland challenge!
- The Rappahannock Fredericksburg Rotary Club will again have Santa’s Mailbox on the corner of Caroline and George streets near FORT To-Go from November 27 through December 19. All letters received will get a response directly from the North Pole. Don’t forget a return address so Santa can mail the note.
- The Fredericksburg Christmas Parade will return to downtown Fredericksburg on Saturday, December 4th starting at 5:30 p.m. Find out more parade information at fredericksburgchristmasparade.com.
- The 51st-annual Holiday Candlelight Tour will be December 10-12.
- On-street parking spaces that typically have two-hour limits will have four-hour limits during the holiday season.
Check out VisitFred.com for updates!