- This event has passed.
UMW – Center for Economic Development – Complying with DCAA Regulations
September 21, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$30
This webinar will provide insight to having a correct financial management approach will set your company up for success. A full compliance accounting system will help you succeed with your DCAA and DCMA audits which in today’s environment is an asset when pursuing new contracts.
This class will give you an overview about:
- What a compliant accounting system is for your company and the federal government
- What are the practices and strategies to instill from the beginning to ensure that your internal systems are consistent with federal regulations
- What you should expect from a proper accounting system and how it manages your company better and more efficient
- How to ace the DCAA/DCMA audit
- Benefits of over preparing and how to use your financial management report to win proposals