Fredericksburg’s Economic Development Authority (EDA) has come up with a way to help local residents get fit, score a great deal doing so, and support a sector hit hard by COVID-19.
Starting March 1 and running for the next three months, the EDA will be offering discounted gift cards to Fredericksburg gyms, yoga studios and fitness centers. Every week, a different fitness business in the City of Fredericksburg will be featured. People will be given the chance to buy a $100 gift card/membership to each business for just $50. The EDA will subsidize the rest of the cost.
The cards will be sold at FXBGLoveLocal.com and at the Fredericksburg Visitor Center at 706 Caroline Street. Discounted gift cards to Planet Fitness in Eagle Village will be offered the week of March 1. Cards from the following businesses will be sold in the following subsequent weeks:
- Bio Community Fitness West (Week of March 8)
- Bodyworks Downtown Athletic Club (Week of March 15)
- Dragonfly Yoga Studio (Week of March 22)
- Fly Fitness Inspiration (Week of March 29)
- Fredericksburg Fitness Studio (Week of April 5)
- FXBG TRX (Week of April 12)
- Gold’s Gym (Week of April 19)
- Green Fitness & Wellness (Week of April 26)
- Sol to Soul Yoga (Week of May 3)
- Sweat FXBG (Week of May 10)