Chamber announces next Leadership Fredericksburg class
Twenty-six members of the Fredericksburg-area community will participate in this year’s Leadership Fredericksburg program.
The eight-month program, which is run by the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce and will start in October, teaches participants about leadership, the Fredericksburg-area community, teamwork and themselves. Here are this year’s participants:
- Crystal Cornwall, Atlantic Union Bank
- Chris Dickey, Visiting Angels Home Care
- Lina Flatter, Flatter, Inc.
- Anthony Footé, BLM FXBG
- Zach Fox, Quarles Petroleum
- Nick Hall, Fredericksburg Nationals
- Alisha Henley, Lifepoint Church
- David Johnson, Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Michael Jones, City of Fredericksburg Fire Department
- Thomas Magrino, Mary Washington Healthcare
- Tiffany McDowney, Topside Federal Credit Union
- Paul Milde, CIP Finishes
- Jan Monroe, STEP VA, Inc.
- April Morgan, Germanna Community College
- Jennifer Morgan, George Washington Regional Commission
- Heather Muir, Gwyneth’s Gift Foundation
- Brad Neal, SimVentions
- Jay Parrish, Coldwell Banker Elite
- Carl Pates, HDT Global
- Stephanie Rummel, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Chris Russotti, Cushman & Wakeﬁeld | Thalhimer
- Greg Schutrum, Atlantic Builders
- Phillip St. Ours, Mary Washington Healthcare
- Joshua Summits, Stafford County Department of Economic Development Authority
- Richard Szymczyk, LifeCare Medical Transports
- Ashley Taylor, Pathway Homes, Inc.